FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I am an artist, how much does it cost to go on the site. A: The annual membership fee is $100, there are no other fees if a sale is made.
2. How many albums can I put on the site. A: As many as you like
3. What is the image upload limit. A: There is no limit.
4. Whatis the DPI size for uploading images. A: No limit with the exception of the homepage image which is limited to 300 DPI wide.
5. How do I get an Avatar? A: The avatar is uploaded from the initial sign up membership application.
6. Why is it when I type in my name on the search bar nothing comes up? A: You have to have your first and last name in the box under each images that says : you may put in a caption here".
7. Where do I put my key words so when I search on my terms they come up? All search terms are placed in the box below the images which asks for a caption, seperated by a comma. If you are a painter, include words like painter, painters, painting, paintings. If you are a photographer, include words like photo, photos, photographer, photographers, photography. If you are a ceramic artist, include words like ceramic, ceramics, pottery, porcelain (if appropriate) clay, earthenware, etc. If you are a sculptor, include words like sculpture, sculptures, aerial, 3-D, large scale, stainless or what ever is appropriate to your work.
You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!
Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: